Saturday, August 16, 2014

Goofy Little Eggplant

Happy Saturday, everyone! I have a goofy little card to share with you today. Here it is:


This goofy little eggplant from the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Little Veggies Cutting Files set just makes me giggle...TEE HEE! Isn't he fun? I got the fun sentiments from the Pretty Cute Stamps Hamster Cutie stamp set. 

And, although I don't particularly find eggplant to be tasty, this card would work beautifully for this month's Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons YUMMY Challenge. You should create something YUMMY this weekend and link it up HERE. You can also find all of the guidelines for the challenge there, too.


Have a wonderful weekend, everyone! I hope it's a crafty one! Come back tomorrow for some more PPPR goodness. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D