Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Happy Birthday Little Slugger Card

Its Tuesday again and that means it's time for me (Nanné) to share a cute little card I created..
My daughters BF has two little boys and one on the way, so what better than to create some cute little boy birthday cards so my daughter has them on hand when needed :)

I absolute love this baseball cap and decided to size it to fit the baseball :)
my card measures 6"x4"..


How about a few close ups:

Love the layers and the amount of detail you can get with this cutting file:

The baseball can be found in the Baseball and Bat cutting file.
I created the sentiment with some fun fonts that I have in my stash :)

The stars are all in the Best Buddies Cutting file
adding some details with a white gel pen..

and there ya have a fun little boy Birthday card..

Thanks for stopping by today and checking out my DT project..
Till next time
hugs
Nanné

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D