Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Big Birthday Cupcake

Hello PPPR Friends!

It's Kathy, from Kathy and Kids, and today I am sharing with you a giant Birthday Cupcake card.  I have 4 September birthdays in my family so I have been busy making cards.  I love taking the cut files and making them into shape cards.

For this card I used the "Swirl Cupcake" from the Birthday Panda Cutting Files.



Details:
PPPR Birthday Panda Cut Files
PCS "Wish Big" stamp set

Thanks for stopping by and have a Great week!


4 comments:

  1. September is a busy birthday month for me too! We have 5 Birthdays and an Anniversary....lots of busy people in December/January!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet! What a fun shaped card! I love this idea! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome idea! I never thought too much about turning anything into a shaped card-- super good idea :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D