Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Congratulations!



Good Morning!

Recently a cousin of mine because the Principal at her school.  I thought I would make her a card with their school mascot to congratulate her.  


For the card base I used the Star Spangled Card Base Cutting Files.  This is one of my go to files that I use a lot for cards.  The panda came from the Birthday Panda Cutting File.  The heart on his belly is from the Sweet Hearts Cutting Files.  The stack of books is from the Secondary Supplies Cutting Files.


Thanks for stopping by today!  Don't forget to come back for the Fun with Puns Blog Hop this weekend.  

Melisa

http://prettypaperprettyribbons.blogspot.com/



3 comments:

  1. This is adorable! What a great idea to use the school mascot :)

    Have a fabulous and crafty day!
    Amber
    Stampin On Stuff

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D