Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Be good to yourself!



Good Morning!

Hope you are having a great week.  I have a fun card to share with you today.  I made it for a friend who recently had surgery.  I thought it would cheer her up.  


To make my card I used the Star Spangled Card Cutting Files. I sized it to 5.50 x 5.50 to make it the square shape.    The flourish is from the Flourishes 2 Cutting Files.  It is free until Thursday night.  The scalloped circle is from the Scalloped Circles Cutting Files.  The Scalloped Border is from the Borders 2 Cutting Files



Don't forget that there is the NEW Trick or Treat Challenge going on right now. 

Have a great week!


4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Great card-- I am always wondering what to do with flourishes and this is perfect! Thanks for the inspiration :)

      Delete
  2. Great card! I love the colors and the flourish really adds that extra touch. TFS Traci

    ReplyDelete
  3. This will definitely cheer your friend right up!! So very pretty!!
    TinaB

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D