Saturday, December 20, 2014

I believe...

Katy here with An Inside To My Heart...

I'm here...less than a week left 'till Christmas...showing you one of my favorite detailed files from Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons!

From the moment I saw this fireplace, I knew I wanted to buy it and use it!!!

Here are some close-ups of the details...LOVE this fireplace!!!





Here are the files I used...
Fireplace Cutting Files
Christmas Stocking Cutting Files
-----------------------------------------------------------------
And this week's FREEBIE...


Thanks for stopping by!

Don't forget to go grab this week's FREEBIE and this week's NEW FILE...Ugly Sweater Cutting File


2 comments:

  1. You really did one outstanding creative job with your little Stocking scene super cute. You really did give lots of creative attention to all details. You sure are one super talented card maker. Love all the dimension you created too. Super Fab & Fun Card. YOU ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!! You did an awesome job!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D