Thursday, June 4, 2015

Ain't no Lion


Hi, and Happy Thursday!

Gloria here from Gloria's Goofy Craft Spot. I hope everyone is doing well and enjoying the summer. 

For my project today I made an A2 size card using PPPR Safari Love Cutting Files for the adorable little lion. Before putting the lion together I chalked all the edges and used a VersaMarker around lion main. I also added some Glossy Accents to the eyes and nose. The grass cut is from PPPR Flower Assortment Cutting Files and I ran some Tim Holtz mowed loan distress ink over it. For the blue sky background I did some water coloring for the first time, and I have to say it was fun. The sun is from PPPR Day at the Beach Cutting Files and the Polaroid cut  is from PPPR Photo Frames 1 Cutting Files. The sentiment is from Pink By Design Jungle Fever Stamp set.  
Thank You for stopping by and I hope you have a fabulous weekend. 

PPPR files I used:


 PPPR Photo Frames 1 Cutting Files

 PPPR Safari Love Cutting Files

PPPR Flower Assortment Cutting Files 


1 comment:

  1. Oh how CUTE!!! What an adorable card! LOVE it! Have a Wonderful day! :)


    Theresa
    Scrappers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D