Sunday, October 4, 2015

Happy Birthday!


Hi everyone,

It's Melissa with Moe Creations, I hope you're doin fine this chilly Sunday Morning!!! It's gotten really breezy here in Notre Dame country, i'm so not ready for what's to come, oh well, can't do anything about that! However I can talk about something a little more fun. It's my day here at PPPR and I have a card share for you today, quick and simple!!
I used the Birthday critters cutting file again, using that cute little monkey, I think he is just adorable, don't you?

I used the print then cut feature on my explore, an embossing folder, banner die, enamel dots, button and Pretty Cute Stamp (Sea Life Sentiments) and my card was finished, quick and simple!!!

Be sure to pick up your Birthday Critters Cutting file too!

Thanks so much for stopping by and have a blessed day!

1 comment:

  1. Just so stinken cute Melissa! The monkey is so adorable and I love the background and darling banner! So cute!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D